25 Signs You Haven't Grown Up Yet
By: Matthew C.
If you're the type of person who chuckled after receiving 'FW: 25 signs you've grown up', added 'LOLZ SO TRUE' and forwarded it to your entire contact list, stop reading here.
However, if you want to find out how young of heart you really are, read on. Recognize yourself in more than 10 points? Congrats, you haven't fallen for the traps of maturity yet.
The 25 signs:
1. You know the names of at least five different Transformers.
2. Whenever you're in a department store, you go to the toy or tech section first.
3. Watching B movies makes you happy.
4. You still go to bed at 4 am sometimes. And you don't see what's wrong with that.
5. You have more beer than food in the fridge.
6. When you buy a car, you judge it by its coolness factor, as opposed to its safety or value.
7. You still order a Happy Meal just to get the toy.
8. The only house plants that are alive in your house, are the ones you can smoke.
9. You have a room in your house that is meant for playing console games only.
10. Jeans and a sweater qualify as 'dressed up'.
11. You regularly eat breakfast at 2 pm, right after waking up.
12. You tend to say the wrong things at the wrong moments, all the time.
13. You've not just befriended the pizza delivery guy; you're taking over his shifts when he's sick.
14. You have all the seasons of Beavid & Butthead, The Simpsons, South Park and Family Guy on DVD.
15. You read comic books in church.
16. Your mother still does your laundry.
17. You prefer a good movie over a good play. -- Heck, you prefer a BAD movie over a good play.
18. You proudly wear T-shirts of your favorite bands and TV shows.
19. 90% Of the time you spend in front of the computer, is to post comments on blogs and social bookmarking sites: you believe posting the image of a LOLcat is an excellent way to express your feelings.
20. You wear sneakers underneath a three-piece suit or evening dress.
21. You use plastic plates and cutlery so you won't have to do the dishes.
22. Every time your girl- or boyfriend hints towards marriage, you change the subject. (You quite like having sex more often than once a month, thank-you.)
23. You rather go to the local diner than to a fancy restaurant.
24. You have friends and good friends, but no such thing as acquaintances.
25. You rarely worry about anything.
How To Deal With Email
By: Robert S.
N.M.P.L. (www.NearMePayday.Loan) is a free online directory where any US resident can find a profitable loan offer in their city. Urgent loans up to $5,000 are available, for example, in El Cajon CA, Murfreesboro TN, Gainesville FL and other cities and states. The borrower can apply online or find contacts (addresses and phone numbers) of a loan agency located nearby.
Seven Things Your Name Reveals About You
By: Shannon S. Your name is not as random as you may think it is.
How To Become A Zen Master (While Doing Household Chores)
By: Donna Smith Introduce a little zen into your housekeeping.
Celebrity Plastic Surgery Gone Wrong
By: Julie Michelle Smith Aging gracefully just isn't an option for most celebs.
Eight Gadgets That Help You Lose Weight
By: Robert P. Make working out a little more fun by using gadgets.
How To Save Money On Fuel Costs
By: Robert S. There are many ways you can save money on fuel.
Do you want to advertise your website, product or service through www.ReadTheSmiths.com? That's certainly possible!
We work together with a few of the largest ad networks worldwide. Geo-targeted advertising is supported.
If you want us to make you a custom advertising offer, contact us at email@example.com!
If you'd like to share your article with the visitors of www.ReadTheSmiths.com, we invite you to send us an email with your submission. We'd love to publish it!
You can also write us if you have a suggestion or general feedback. We look forward to hearing from you!